Forecasting People and Policy
Working with both Target Reporting Teams and Senior Civil Service policy directors on the Immigration Appeals Tribunal,
we have developed suites of models that informed both business managers and government policy.
Modelling unintended effects, flow processes, resources and event simulation helped us identify blockages and system improvements across the organisation and wider Immigration system.
- Modelling multiple data streams
- Linking to financial cost models
- Presenting models for validation
- Testing forecasts against real-world results
- Highlighting salient findings